Sunday 21 October 2007

And I didn't Feel a Thing

Been tagged by Self Employed Mum at http://selfemployedmum.blogspot.com/ to do a MEME, which apparently has to be about why I blog.

In all truthfulness, I had been reading a friend of a friend's blog for a couple of months and, after a particularly "challenging" week, decided to vent some of my frustrations on the computer....... And Manic Mother of Five was born.

Have thoroughly enjoyed putting some thoughts "out there"........ Met some really interesting people too.

Also quite liked the anonymity too but that is going to be blown out of the water this week when my first article is published in our local newspaper. Sorry, how funny does that sound - am chuckling as I type that.......

Am generally a very happy, upbeat person but do find being able to moan to an unknown audience very cathartic.......

I now tag "swearing mother" to tell us all.....................

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey MMof, nice work.

Swearing Mother said...

Get you at playtime!!

:o)

Manic Mother Of Five said...

Hey Knifepainter, thanks for dropping by. Come back soon. Will be posting my efforts for Gingerwitch soon.....

Yeah right S/M I'll set the boys on you!!!!!! X