Thursday 17 January 2008

Me and Johnny Depp

Had the ultimate indulgence last night - a bath with Johnny Depp. Now before Vanessa gets all green eyed monster on me, perhaps I'd better explain in more detail.
Felt like a soak in the bath last night, which is unusual in itself as I am generally a power shower girl..... Got some posh smellies for Christmas to put some of those in and then realised I didn't have anything to read....
Now I recently borrowed my mum's portable DVD so I decided to watch a film. Extension cables were located and I carefully got everything sorted so as to avoid electrocuting myself (mind you what a way to go - I can see the headlines now - "woman electrocuted in the bath with Johnny Depp") I digress.....
Decided to watch one of my favourites -Benny and Joon, a real romance with a twist. Well I settled down, had a lovely soak and got to watch Johnny completely undisturbed.
Now that's my idea of heaven!

6 comments:

Kim said...

Sounds wonderful to me!

She's like the wind said...

Ahhhhh I feel the relaxation. x

Swearing Mother said...

That sounds great, I am running a bath whilst typing.....

Now, where is that extension lead?

menopausaloldbag (MOB) said...

Hello, happy new year. Just catching up on your blog posts. Your daughter is a beauty - no wonder she is the apple of your eye. And what a cute wee boy too your son is. I saw you guys on that breakfast TV thing. What a small world. I never saw your other performances as I don't usually watch breakfast TV but for some reason tuned in that morning.

It's been good to catch up with your posts - all the best for 2008.

Suzy said...

I bet Johnny loved watching YOU completely undisturbed....

Love,

Suzy

Manic Mother Of Five said...

Kaycie, indeed it was....

Windy, I emerged an hour or so later like a new woman....

Hi Sweary, go for it....

MOB, welcome back, I missed you.

Suzy, I love your perspective. Thanks for coming by.